- Q: Can anyone train with you?
- A: Absolutely
I train some clients year-round and some in preparation for specific events — from reunions and weddings to training camps and contests.
- Q: Where do you train your clients?
- A: Wherever suits the client.
At mine studio, in the park, beach or at the see (SUP Pilates).
- Q: Do you train small groups?
- A: Yes.
I offer private, semi-private (2 ppl) or small group (4 ppl) lessons.
- Q: What is a mum & baby lesson?
- A: Mums can bring their babies at my studio and enjoy one hour work out while babies are playing around, sleeping…
The floor is safe and clean, and no worries if they make a mess. I got the idea for a mum & baby lesson after I had my daughter three years ago. She had great fun watching me doing floor exercises. ..
- Q: What if one is over 50 and never exercised before?
- A: It is never too late to start.
I usually start with short session two times per week and gradually increase duration and/or frequency of the sessions. I work a lot on mobility and circular movement of the limbs to increase production of synovial liquids that lubricate the joints. For those who were inactive for a long period, it is essential to slowly add strength exercises into their routine.
- Q: Why “Rolling Out” is essential to your workout philosophy?
- A: Rolling Out stretches muscles, tendons and releases the fascia.
Self-myofascial release is a fancy term for self-massage to release muscle tightness or trigger points. By applying pressure to specific points on your body you are able to aid in the recovery of muscles and assist in returning them to normal function. Normal function means your muscles are elastic, healthy, and ready to perform at a moment’s notice.
- Q: Describe your training style:
- A: Maximize workout & minimize time
- Q: What equipment do you use?
- A: TRX Suspension training system Agility ladder Free weights Kettelbell Bosu Foam roller Pilates props